Iris QC Pro
A studio grade media player and quality control solution
The Iris solution enables media professionals to quickly and accurately collaborate and deliver ALL forms of professional file content through the production lifecycle from asset acquisition, post-production on through to approval and distribution. To experience Iris QC Pro first-hand, download a trial today.
- File formats – Support for most mastering, broadcast and distribution formats and frame sequences including JPEG 2000, uncompressed, ProRes, DNxHD, XDCAM, IMX D10, DV, DVCPRO, AVC-Intra, MPEG2, MPEG4/H264, XAVC, HEVC/H265, Windows Media and more. View a full list here.
- Asset metadata templates – Provide instantaneous comparison of incoming file metadata to a preset
- Projects – Group media and files of any type int projects, then share them with collaborators
- Live frame-based annotations “Digital Grease Pencil” – Draw shapes, arrows and text on any frame of any video
- Playlists – Build a list of any media type, and apply mark in/out, scaling and volume settings to each file
- Captions and subtitle viewer(s)
- Professional grade video scaler
- File-based waveform monitor and vectorscope
- Spectrascope™ for color gamut visualization
- 64 x 16 channel Audio routing
- 16 channel audio level meter
- Audio waveform timeline
- Audio phase meter
Delivered the way you want
- High compute-power formats like JPEG2000.
- 10 and 12 bit frame sequences like DPX/TIFF/EXR.
- High quality editing formats like DNx/ProRes/XAVC/AVC-Intra.
- High performance compression formats like HEVC/H265.
- Long-GOP formats like MPEG2 and Transport Stream.
- Any format you need to see and hear perfectly, with sound and synchronized captions/subtitles even in FFW/REW/Slow.
GrayMeta’s Iris solution delivery has been flexibly designed to meet a wide range of IT configurations and organizational purchasing preferences. View hardware requirements here.
Software & Hardware
- Includes specially tuned hardware to meet the challenges of professional formats from HD up to 4K 60p.
- Includes a perpetual GrayMeta Iris license.
- Includes GrayMeta Iris Server Software.
Three configurations to choose from:
- Iris HD: Tuned for SD/HD media.
- Iris 2K: Tuned for 2K cinema master media including JPEG2000 and uncompressed frame sequences.
- Iris 4K: Tuned for demanding master media including UHD up to 4K 60fps and 4K cinema JPEG2000 IMF and uncompressed frame sequences.
- Recommended to installed on Windows versions 7, 8 or 10 or virtual machines for Apple or UNIX users.
- 64-bit version of Windows recommended.
Three ways to install GrayMeta Iris:
- Try it free for 30 days
- Annual license model
- Perpetual license model
Annual and perpetual licenses also come with a Free private Iris Cloud Service Server option to allow greater collaboration among teams working on the same project.
1. Player Controls
HDR simulation – Conversion displays what the content would look like on a HDR monitor without an HDR monitor!
Horizontal Progress and Seek Bar – Play head indicates the current position of the playback and allows the user to randomly seek to any position of the video.
Time Display – Change display to ‘tape time code, control time code, time position, frame.’
Search and Jump to the desired play position.
View Status – A clear panel displays CPU load, media format, bit rate, errors, SDI status and more.
Audio Control – Includes level adjustments and mute and un-mute.
2. Captions and Subtitles
4. Customized User Interface
Customize – Keyboard shortcuts to increase user efficiency with the software and annotation markers to for clear communication of findings.
Message Board – Is a general chat window that is applicable to the Iris solution that contains a log of events performed by each user.
7. Advanced Tools
Vectorscope and Spectrascope – For the first time ever, fully visualize every pixel of video on a color gamut graph with profiles for the most common color space specifications including UHD Rec.2020 or BT.2020, immediately identifying illegal pixels.
Wave form monitor – Provides a convenient way to visualize the video across the width of the screen with each line overlaid on top of each other over the time period of one frame.
Audio Phase Meter – Shows the phase relationship between any two audio channels.
Audio Level Meter – Represents to audio levels of the corresponding output channel.
HDTV Advanced Test Suite – Dynamic, static, matrix, 8, 10 and 12 bit test patterns designed specially for advanced testing of encoding, geometry, gamuts, standards conversion and audio sync. SD/HD/2K/UHD/4K.
Try Iris QC Pro Today
Iris QC Pro is the professional solution, download a 30-day trial today!