Iris enables media professionals to quickly and accurately collaborate and deliver ALL forms of professional file content through the production lifecycle from asset acquisition, post-production on through to approval and distribution.
GrayMeta Iris Pricing
Iris is a studio grade media player and quality control solution
- Three unique options of specially tuned hardware to meet the challenges of professional formats, including 4K/HDR, IMF Packages, DCP and encrypted DCP.
Upgrade your existing Iris QC Pro license to DHQC for $1,495 per year. Contact us
Please inquire for monthly pricing. Volume discounts available.
Compare all versions of Iris
- Player Tools0
- Playlist & Status Panel0
- Timecode Display & HDMI Out
- Metadata Display0
- Metadata Template Matching0
- Import Error Report File*0
- HDR Metadata0
- Video Tools0
- Video Scaling0
- Built-in Test Patterns0
- Frame Sequences0
- Video Waveform Monitor0
- Advanced Test Patterns0
- Dolby Vision™0
- HDR 100
- HLG Emulation0
- Audio Tools
- Audio Router & Meter0
- Play Related Audio Files0
- Loudness Monitor (CALM Act)
- Audio Phase Meter0
- Audio Waveform Display0
- Dolby Atmos®0
- Caption Viewer0
- Live Embedded Captions/Sub-Titles0
- Pre-Processed Captions/Sidecar Files0
- View Multiple Captions Simultaneously0
- Project Tools0
- Annotations and Message Board
- Photon IMF Validation0
- Hardware Support0
- SDI Out - BLUEFISH, AJA and BlackMagic 0
- Sony 9-pin RS422 Remote Control Support0
- AJA Kona 4, BlackMagic and BlueFish HDR0
- HDR switching direct from PC
- Iris 4K/HDR
- Iris IMF
- Iris QC Pro
- Iris QC Pro
Iris can be deployed several ways – License a specific machine or license a number of concurrent seats (w/ Iris Communications Server).
Call (855) 202-2270 to get started.
Customize Iris Panels
Captions and Subtitles
Media files, particularly 4K files, require significant computing power to play accurately and media players take actions to display smooth playback – including dropping frames and reducing fidelity to minimize the necessary computing resources.
That’s perfectly acceptable for general consumption, as most consumers will not take notice. If smooth playback is all you require, then there are a number player solutions including free options that might work for you.
However, many media professionals need to view files accurately – as they are truly encoded/mastered and without the software optimization techniques which create an inaccurate display of mastered media.
With Iris – media professionals rely on true, accurate and unaltered playback!
Many components in hardware configurations will impact playback experience, that’s why many media professionals leverage Iris pre-loaded on hardware that is tuned to play these files optimally. For additional codec information, click here.